すべてのカテゴリ » 知識・教養・学問 » 知識・学問 » 芸術・言語・文学

質問

終了

すみませんが、よく分からないのでこの英文を訳してくださーい。
私は翻訳サイトを使い、意味不明な文章に訳されてしまったので人の手で訳してもらえるとありがたいです。

However I am ugly.Therefore it may be convenient for me.
My nose and lip are big and are ugly, and skin is dirty, and an eye goes too far in the moderation of the face.Huh.
Though I should have been cooler

oh I do not see very well your photograph, why not to put it in bottom of ecran on youtube account ? ^ _ ^you said that you are seedy but not while persuading you you are seedy that you are going to change, I think that on the basis of this principle they arrive has nothing positive I cannot judge because I do not see your photograph
if you say to you that you are seedy, it is that you leave principle that you is it really and that you will remain him all your life, I think that people who think
like that are stupid. I do not say that you are stupid!! but everybody can change, a clothes can change a person,a haircut can change a person, trust can change a person I try to get a message very important but I do not know if I have it definitely explain it ...
for instance: do you know the americain actor clooney George??? he is considered to be one of the beautiful men of the world, but if you look at photographs of him when he was children, it was a terror, he was really ugly, but now looks at what he became, he is one of the richest and beautiful man in the world

excuse me if a bit while rude that I come from to write but always say to you, I want to improve, I trust in me and this it is valid for a heap of something else ^ _ ^

In addition the Japanese can change the atmosphere of the sentence by coordinating use degree of a hiragana letter and the katakana with a kanji.

oh ok! but it's really hard to learn for a personn for a person who does not speak Japanese at all times.... that's why I begin next year an option for this language, as me also learns English and Spanish, I want to stop maybe Spanish because i can speak well enough ...
and my secondary school said to me that if my resulats was good I had the possibility of leaving to the USAs and to the Japan or has Tokyo or has Osaka

When it is foolish from a person using the other language and may be seen, I expect that I look good by the language that a Japanese is not used to.
Teach it whether my hypothesis is right!

"aller a la chasse?" >>>go to hunt
i have listen the song again only to answer has your question!! personally I find that project ali has a good accent her French is correct, all: her accent,the words!! in general Japanese which tries to sing in French as for instance the singer KANA MOON make me laugh so much because these voice seems stupid because certain letters which exists in France does not exist at Japan, for the French its not the same problem at the level of the Japanese accent has part as some letters as H but it is everything

• 質問者:匿名希望
  • 質問日時:2009-02-23 16:28:07

回答してくれたみんなへのお礼

独特の表現が多用されているのでわからないんですよぅ。
頑張るしかないですか……。

ものすごく途中で直訳ですが・・・・

「しかしながら私は醜い。それゆえに私にとってそれは便利(都合が良い)かもしれない。
私の鼻と唇は大きくて醜く、肌は汚く、そして目は顔の適切な場所より離れすぎている。
そうにもかかわらず、私はクールであった。

ああ、私はあなたの写真をじっくり見ていません。なぜYouTubeのアカウントでecranの最後を説明しないのだ?
あなたは、あなたはみすぼらしいがあなたを説明している時間はない、という。あなたは変化するつもりであるので醜い。」
 ※英単語部分は辞書にありません。

教科書などの英文をうつし打ち込んだのであれば、
ピリオドや単語ひとつひとつを確認してみてください。

回答として不適切で申し訳ないです。

===補足===
あと文頭で小文字、なども。

翻訳サイトはほとんどあてになりません。分からない英単語が大量にある場合に意味を調べる程度であればあてになるかもです。笑
文章自体は難しくないので頑張って訳してみて下さい。
http://www.popjisyo.com/WebHint/Portal.aspx

• 回答者:匿名 (質問から7日後)
この回答の満足度