すべてのカテゴリ » 知識・教養・学問 » 知識・学問 » 芸術・言語・文学

質問

終了

次の英語の文章にはどのようなことが書かれていますか?

今勇気を出して海外のオークションでいらないものを売っているのですが、自分の出品した商品が表示されなくて困っています。

長いので翻訳と言うより、要点だけ教えて頂ければそれで満足です。

一応翻訳サイトは使ってみましたが、「あなたには問題はありません。私達のサイトに技術的な問題があります。」と、こんな感じの内容ですか?

Thank you for contacting eBay. After reviewing your email I understand that you are trying to sell items on the eBay USA site and cannot see them. I know it is disappointing when you feel you may not be getting the exposure your item needs to reach as many customers as possible. First of all I want to make sure that you know that potential buyers can see and purchase your items.

After researching your concern further, I found that we are having some technical difficulties with item visibility internationally and they are working very quickly to resolve this. I have reported your account to the appropriate team to let them know that you are having this issue so they can look into your account as a priority to get this fixed. I understand how recent difficulties might have been frustrating for you.

We want all of our members to enjoy the best possible experience on eBay, so keeping our website up and running and making sure all of our features are available is very important to us.

We work our hardest to avoid any technical glitches, but occasionally these unfortunate situations do happen. I can assure you that when something does go wrong with the eBay website, we always work as quickly as possible to fix it.

Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by the recent problem. Thank you for using eBay.

技術的な問題で商品の表示ができてないそうです。
できる限り早く問題解決に努力するので、申し訳ない。
といった感じですね。

• 回答者:匿名 (質問から50分後)
この回答の満足度

とても参考になり、非常に満足しました。回答ありがとうございました。
お礼コメント

わざわざこんな長文の英文を読んで回答して頂き、本当にありがとうございます。
自分自身に原因があるのではと不安になっていたので、大変助かります。
今家族で家の整理整頓と掃除を兼ねて、オークションで不用品を処分していました。
不要品をお金に変えて親孝行ができれば良いと思っています。
一応他の方の回答も見たいので、質問を閉じるまで今しばらくお待ち下さい。

並び替え:

「あなたには問題はありません。私達のサイトに技術的な問題があります。」と、こんな感じの内容ですか?

はい。そうですね。

最後に、「できるだけ早く修正する。不便をかけてごめんね。」としめくくっています。

なので、進捗が気になったら、
Thank you for your strong support.
Please let me know if you have any update.

とでも、確認するといいと思います。

• 回答者:匿名希望 (質問から9時間後)
この回答の満足度

とても参考になり、非常に満足しました。回答ありがとうございました。
お礼コメント

ありがとうございます。
質問を閉じるまでもう少しお待ち下さい。

関連する質問・相談

Sooda!からのお知らせ

一覧を見る